top of page
- Membership OfferSíguelo en diferido por tu cuentaEvent via ZoomSíguelo en diferido por tu cuentaEvent via ZoomA weekend dedicated to intensifying the practice of calm mental meditation from home, under the guidance of Casa Virupa meditation instructors and teaching sessions on samatha by Casa Virupa resident teacher, Lama Norbu.
- Síguelo en diferido por tu cuentaVia ZoomSíguelo en diferido por tu cuentaVia ZoomAn intensive online practice based on the four immeasurable thoughts (love, compassion, joy and equanimity). Through the guidance of Casa Virupa meditation instructors and teaching sessions by Casa Virupa's resident teacher, Lama Norbu.
- Follow it delayed by YoutubeYoutubeFollow it delayed by YoutubeYoutubeIn Buddhism, the body, speech, and mind are often referred to as "the three doors." The health of each of these doors, as well as the relationship between them, is essential to live more fully. In these workshops we will see how to take care of our body, speech and mind
- Follow it delayedYoutubeFollow it delayedYoutubeSchopenhauer, Jack Kerouac or Lorca -among others- were interested in Buddhism in some of their texts. In this first edition of the workshop we will explore what inspired them about Buddhism, specifically the philosophers Friedrich Nietzsche and Simone Weil. Although this workshop was already held on 04/15, pu
- Síguelo en diferido por tu cuentaYoutubeSíguelo en diferido por tu cuentaYoutubeMental training or "lojong" is an invaluable training for practitioners: it shows how to carry out the wisdom and skillful methods of Mahayana Buddhism, the great vehicle.
bottom of page